Saturday 31 December 2016

PewDiePie:Legend Of The Brofist

When I got a new phone almost everything that was on my old phone got transferred to this one, on my old [hone I rarely played this game called PewDiePie:Legend Of The Brofist.


But once I got my new phone I always played it. The game reminded me of 2D classics such as the first Super Mario Bros, and Mega-Man, but it only finish without another world. Although it was short, it still was fun and never got me bored.It brought in other characters who were optional to play as, and the game brought power ups and which could've been used to attack or defend.

Its safe to say that PewDiePie:Legend Of The Brofist was just not a game made for money.The game game's development started in April of 2015 and was released on September 2015 was released for iOS and Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment